Table of Contents
- Create LinkedIn Ad Campaigns
- Define Your Audience And Goal
- Highlight Your Best Content
- Create An Effective LinkedIn Page
- Use Rich Media To Increase Engagement
Here are 5 ways to help you build leads, brand awareness, and strategic partnerships on LinkedIn.
1) Create LinkedIn Ad Campaigns:
You can run a self-service advertising campaign on LinkedIn using sponsored content, message ads, animated ads, or text ads on LinkedIn, which is powered by Campaign Manager, an all-inclusive advertising platform.
Campaign Administrator lets you set budgets, set goals, and have complete control over your campaign timeline. Besides, the San Diego digital marketing company platform includes many features designed to help you meet your advertising goals.
2) Define Your Audience And Goal:
Once you know what you want to do, it’s easier to explain to your audience. If your company sells productivity tools for social media, your goal may be to increase brand awareness among LinkedIn members with job titles such as “Social Media Manager” or “Social Media Lead”.
3) Highlight Your Best Content:
Promote your content in your audience’s feed using sponsored content.
- Attract followers by getting your updates in front of more people
- Use LinkedIn’s comprehensive targeting to reach the right audience
- Use directly sponsored content to evaluate your messaging variations
- Track conversions to how many leads you are getting from your ads
4) Create An Effective LinkedIn Page:
This is your organization’s profile on LinkedIn.
Your page should provide potential users with more opportunities to learn more about your brand and the people who work there, as well as engage with relevant content.
5) Use Rich Media To Increase Engagement:
Fulfil your audience’s desire for visual content by experimenting with a variety of rich media content:
- Custom image collages 3–4 images in a post perform very well.
- Videos should be about 1–2 minutes long and get attention within the first few seconds. Add subtitles for viewers with the sound off.
- Live video generates 24x more comments than regular videos on LinkedIn.
- Documents, such as PDFs or PowerPoints, can show what makes your brand unique.
- Students and team moments can highlight colleagues or employees. A personal cry of kindness is always appreciated.
If you spend a lot of time on social networking, you should create a LinkedIn page for your business and start looking for opportunities on seo companies san diego that will capture the voice of your brand.